Fundraising activities can determine the future of your organization. A strong fundraising effort can ensure there are adequate funds to support all your programs and activities; a poor performance can drain money and threaten the very survival of your organization. This package will provide a variety of real-world strategies for successes in fundraising by successful camps and funding experts.
This package includes five courses and grants 5.25 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Alumni Matter (Holland and Allison) 1.0 CEC
- Building an Army of Asking Ants! (Diane Tyrell) 1.0 CEC
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Camps in Uncertain Times (DBD Group) 1.25 CECs
- Fundraising for 2020 and Beyond (DBD Group) 1.0 CEC
- What Happens When People Stop Being Polite and Start Getting Real About Fundraising! (Panel) 1.0 CEC
- Bonus: ACA Fundraising Toolkit (DBD Group)