Improving the quality of your camp programs and activities requires attention to your own continuing education and professional development. Yet many camp program directors struggle for time and funding for professional development. Using ACA’s Camp Program Director Package, learning has never been easier. Now you can learn from camp experts from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management and community building to program evaluation and improving your staff training programs, these courses are designed to take your camp programs to the next level.
This package includes seven courses and grants 8.0 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (Stuart Jones) -1.5 CECs
- Fundraising for 2020 and Beyond and ACA Fundraising Toolkit (ACA) -1.0 CEC
- Getting Better Every Day: Improve with Camp Program Quality Assessment (ACA)- 1.5 CECs
- Meet Staff Where They Are Not Where You Wish They Would Be (Aycock and Jordan) 1.0 CEC
- Planning for Risk Management for Your Camp (Connie Coutellier) -1.0 CEC
- Race Conversations at Camp (Ozier, Perry) -1.0 CEC
- Storytelling for Marketing: Telling the Story of Summer 2020 (ACA) – 1.0 CEC