The ACA's Standards Update course serves as review of the ACA's Accreditation Program and helps participants prepare for their upcoming visit. Participants taking an update course must have previously attended a standards course and have been actively involved in the preparation for a successful ACA visit.
The update course reviews the purpose and value of standards and accreditation, how the process works, and reminds and updates participants about available resources and materials.
- Prepare for upcoming accreditation visit
- Understand any updates and revisions to the standards since last visit
- Understand how to use and access available resources
- Build a network of support and learning
To register for this course you will need to obtain the correct registration link from your local standards chair. To look-up your standards local chair click here.
- Non-editing teacher: Maile Armstrong
- Non-editing teacher: Matt Henry
- Non-editing teacher: Maria Horner
- Non-editing teacher: Traci Kipnes
- Non-editing teacher: Ginger Pauley
- Non-editing teacher: Heather Stewart
- Non-editing teacher: Lorrie Syverson
- Non-editing teacher: Mary Walker
- Non-editing teacher: Jennifer Young
- Teacher: Judith Bevan
- Teacher: D.D. Gass
- Teacher: Genie Gunn
- Teacher: Brandie Le Clair
- Teacher: Rhonda Mickelson
- Teacher: Danielle Pinney
- Teacher: Elizabeth Snell
- Teacher: Amanda Zoellner